The core of our purpose is to build a church planting organization that raises leaders that plant churches. As such we have a huge focus on training. Our training is done on several levels.
- In Church Training through “Waves of Growth”. Every member goes through a training program at our local churches called “Waves of Growth.” During this course they learn about our church, they discover how their personality, giftings and interests were uniquely designed to meet the needs of others and how they can ultilize these unique set of gifts to build His kingdom.
2. Pastors Conferences and Breakfasts. We have found that maintaining focus in an isolated environment becomes very difficult. For this reason we are constantly holding pastors conferences and breakfasts to train and motivate pastors. We have held several significant conferences like this including:
- The Remnant Conference with Pastor Larry Stockstill
- Worship Conference with Hillsong United
- Businessmen’s Conferences with Lee Domingue and Joey Dupont
- Pastors Conferences with Jack Harris
- Church leadership conferences with the Dream Team from Church of the Highlands
- Pastors Conferences with Philip Murdoch
3. The Global Apprenticeship Program (GAP). The GAP was designed as a technical school for missions minded leaders and people who may have a call to full time ministry. We currently have 70 students enrolled in our 2011 school year. Many of these are business leaders that have a heart for missions, others are pastors and associate pastors and others are future missionaries. We are very excited about how this school will impact missions world-wide by developing missions funding business people, missions sending pastors and missions going leaders.